Welcome to MAC-ISA
The MAC-ISA is a non-profit professional organization of arborists, urban foresters, and others involved in the caring of trees.Our membership is made up of people from commercial, utility municipal sectors, educational institutions and other green industry related fields.Our mission is to promote a culture of safety while fostering education and research that supports the care and benefits of trees. Our chapter area includes District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia.
News and Events
- Early registration for our Annual Meeting October 3-4 in Morgantown, WV is now closed but on-line registration is still available through September 25. Field day classes are limited and are filling up fast! Click here for more information and to register! Book your hotel: Our host hotel the Hampton Inn is full. Euro Suites still has rooms available.
- 2016 MAC-ISA Arborist Certification Courses: Click here for our last class of 2016 Register now!
- MAC-ISA TRAQ courses - All of our 2016 classes are now full. We are working on the 2017 schedule and will post it when dates and locations have been confirmed.
- Bonnie Appleton Memorial Fund Update: HELP US REACH OUR FUNDRAISING GOAL OF $100,000 to endow this scholarship. We need your help to finish our goal! Please donate. Read more under our TREE Fund link. Donate to the Bonnie Appleton Memorial Fund now through December 31, 2016, and we will match 100% of your tax deductible gift, up to a total of $15,000.
- Upgraded ISA on-line Learning Center is now live! Click here to see the updated on-line Learning Center where you can take courses and earn CEUs.
- To hire a certified arborist in the Mid-Atlantic go to www.goodtreecare.com.