There are numerous ways to get more involved and support your chapter. Please review the various committees and see where you may be interested in helping. To volunteer, fill out our online form and we will contact you soon. Thanks for your interest!
Event Committees: (Various roles before and after the event)
- Tree Climbing Competition (held in April)
- Annual Meeting (held in Fall)
- Public Education and Relations - Help out at public events, write press releases, develop programs
- Membership - Help with membership recruitment, the Annual Meeting, contribute to the newsletter (Canopy Coverage) and/or assist with publication sales
- Professional Development - Assist with seminars, demonstrations and /or the certification program
- Finance - Assist with grants, investments and/or the TREE Fund chapter fundraising